Promote Mother’s Day 2018 With Direct Mail
Did you know that Mother’s Day is May 13 this year? Are you ready to drive consumers to your business?
Local consumers are spending more on gifts and outings for Mother’s Day than in the past. Mspark consumers have steadily increased their spending for Mother’s Day since 2008, and they are shopping locally rather than spending money at big box discount stores. To catch the early shopping crowd and stay top of mind, advertisers need to be in mailboxes for the May 1st in-home date (orders due by late March).
Opportunities for Businesses Advertising for Mother’s Day:
- 30% of local consumers plan to spend more on this Mother’s Day than in the previous year.
- 34% of consumers in Mspark’s footprint plan to purchase Mother’s Day gifts from a Department Store.
- 19% of total spending for Mother’s Day will be spent on special outings.
- 11% increase is expected for spa and personal services, representing the largest yearly gain for any gift segment.
- $100 is the average amount spent on jewelry in Mspark geography.
If you’re interested in advertising with us for Mother’s Day, give us a call or fill out the form to get started today!
Prosper Insights & Analytics™
Monthly Consumer Survey, 2017
IBIS World 2017