Do you want your work to reach over 20 million households throughout the U.S.? Can you communicate clearly, openly, honestly and with integrity through design? Do you want to be a part of the leading print and digital media distribution company delivering results by connecting businesses to consumers in rural America?
Then continue reading!
Mspark is looking for a highly creative professional to join our tight-knit Creative Services team as a Graphic Artist based at our corporate office located Helena, AL, a Birmingham suburb. As a Graphic Artist, you’ll be responsible for using your crafty design skills to crank out ads for a wide variety of clients, both locally and nationally. You’ll need to know how to make stuff sell and make sure it looks great doing it.
You’ll be working with a large group of award winning artists that never settle for mediocre work. You’ll be expected to bring your “A” game and perform at a high level. If you are satisfied with only “good” design this may not be the opportunity for you. We strive to do everything we can to help our clients get results. It’s why we don’t do “Good” work. We do “Great” work.
Our Graphic Artists must:
- Consistently deliver superior designs in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet tight deadlines and expectations around quality, creativity and accuracy.
- Manage projects through all phases – concept, design and revisions.
- Be comfortable articulating and defending your design ideas.
- Be a strong thought leader and collaborator.
- Take the initiative to continue your design education and stay current in all areas of design.
- Be comfortable working with a large group of award winning artists that never settle for mediocre work.
Keyword: graphic design, graphic artist, advertising, art director; digital, layout, newspaper, magazine, ad design
The perfect candidate will possess a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ previous experience in a high volume creative environment. You might have a bachelor’s degree, which would be great, but your portfolio and personality truly matter most. We’re looking for an incredible artist and an incredible person — not just a piece of paper.
Mspark provides you with:
- A full benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, along with Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, 401(k) and more.
- A career path and a chance to grow your skills.
- A casual work environment. There are no stuffed suits or ties here.
- A chance to participate in a variety of employee activities like Chili Cook-Off, Halloween Costume Contest and BBQs. We even have a house band that plays at many of our events!
- A large employee break room and Fitness Center.
- Continuing education through free access to Lynda.com, mentoring and other resources.
- An EGO FREE ZONE. A healthy competitive environment that encourages growth…YES! Big egos that care for nothing but their own portfolios – – you need not apply. We have an incredible culture of collaboration.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, then we’d like to see what you’ve got. While your LinkedIn profile may be a good starting point, we really want to see your website or samples from your portfolio. Please provide us the links or access to your work so we can get to know you!
Mspark offers competitive compensation and benefits and team-oriented work environment. EOE.
Ignite Your Career with Mspark! www.Mspark.com
Source: Mspark Openings