9 Valuable Facts Back to School Advertisers Should Know
- 83% of Back to School shoppers were influenced by coupons or advertising inserts last year
- 27% of rural consumers shop three weeks to one month prior
- 21% of rural consumers shop one to two weeks prior
- $237 is the average spend on back to school clothing and accessories
- 27% of rural consumers plan to spend more on back to school shopping
- 53% of rural consumers plan to spend the same on back to school shopping
- 49% of rural consumers have kids that are in elementary school
- 45% of rural consumers have kids that are in high school
- 37% of rural consumers have kids that are in middle school / junior high
Make Sure Your Business is Represented in the Mailbox
Did you know that the biggest day of Back to School marketing spend has moved back every year since 2014? Last year it was August 5th!
Since the biggest back to school spending days occur during the first week of August, our August 1st mailing date (our deadline – 6/27) has HUGE potential for advertisers.
It’s the last big push before school starts.
Make sure your business is in the mailbox.
Call us toll free at 1-877-620-6283 or fill out the form on this page to start your back to school campaign today!
2. Prosper Insights & Analytics™, Monthly Consumer Survey 2016
3. Prosper Insights & Analytics™, School Year Survey 2016